Who was gay?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by john titor, Jan 15, 2010.

1. USS Triumphant

USS Triumphant Vice Admiral Admiral

Or maybe he saw that and said, "You're going to love my nuts, one slap at a time". And then after that, he was never functionally a man again, which explains his disinterest. :devil:

2. Truth_Seeker

Truth_Seeker Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Data could even be tri-sexual - men, women and androids! ;)

3. barnaclelapse

barnaclelapse Commodore Commodore

Everyone. Everyone is gay forever.

4. Truth_Seeker

Truth_Seeker Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

And the ship's computer is a lesbian! :lol:

5. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

A quad-sexual, this would explain his relationship with his cat.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

6. USS Triumphant

USS Triumphant Vice Admiral Admiral

Spot's safe. He's a kiloquad-sexual - he only has sex with other high capacity computers. ;)

7. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

The only canon characters I even consider being gay are Lt. Hawk from FC, because he was stated as so in a novel (yes, I know the novel isn't canon! :p), and Peter Kirk, as shown in the Phase II episode "Blood and Fire" (again, I know, not canon).

No characters have ever indicated a homosexual orientation in any canon material, as far as I know (Trill don't count, since the symbiotes are genderless).

8. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

^^^ The make out scene between Peter Kirk and his male marriage partner in "Blood and Fire" took me by surprise and I'm gay. Steamy stuff.

9. Pauln6

Pauln6 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Who was gay? Half the actors, make-up artists, and costume designers; pretty much none of the characters. My Gaydar was obviously on the fritz when watching First Contact. I suppose we'd better take it as read that pretty much anybody assigned to helm is gay then - it's the gay station. I mean, it took a massive dose of Deltan pheromones to get Sulu as worked up over a woman as he gets over an antique pistol. Great Sulu joke in Blood & Fire too.

10. Arpy

Arpy Vice Admiral Admiral

None of them was gay, although they were all cool with it. You want a gay character? Write JJ. Let me know when you do - I'll sign my name too.

11. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, gotta beat up them band fags. :rolleyes:

12. Kai Winn

Kai Winn Captain Captain

star trek is. it never promoted the gay and lesbian cause. what is a shame, i really want to know everything about it.

13. NickInABox

NickInABox Captain Captain

Can these threads stop appearing? Please?

14. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

:lol:

It's the "forever" that makes me chuckle.

15. Sector 7

Sector 7 Vice Admiral Admiral

Can you stop complaining about them? Please?
    If you do not want them, stop reading them. The word "gay" in the thread title should have given you a clue as to the content.:techman:

16. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I will tell you who is gay. I will just pick one from each series because if I listed everyone who is gay in this post it would exceed word limits.

1. TOS: Sulu. All that swishing and sweating.. the botany. Would you like to see my clippings?

2. ENT: Reed. Of course he'd rather not be so he's happy to to go to Risa and horndog it with girls. He IS very repressed. I'll bet that season 5 of ENT would have been the Big Gay Reveal season.. someone had to comfort Reed over Hayes's death and that someone would have been strapping.

3. DS9: Leeta. Nog was nice and all but he was more like a toy. Leeta is much more.. versatile.

4. TNG: Yawn.. I would like to say they are all too boring to be gay.. but then I remembered Miles O'Brien. GAYNESS alert.

5. VOY: Harry. Of course he was also my answer in the VOY forum "who would you date?" thread..

And honorary mention for Gayness: Soval of ENT. Now there's an untold story.

17. ring

ring Guest

Everyone was gay (happy) in that movie, thats why they have done that movie...LOLz

18. GalaxyClass1701

GalaxyClass1701 Captain Captain

What is with people and trying to make Trek chraracters gay? It is like an obsession, there are no gay STar Trek characters in the films or on TV.

If you want to see onhe read the Titan novels.

19. THE_FETT

THE_FETT Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Huh I was under the impression that they'd cured the gay by the 24th century?

20. Alrik

Alrik Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hmm. I think it's time to grab some popcorn and sit back and watch. This is starting to get good.