NuMirror Universe

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by USS Excelsior, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Sector 7

Sector 7 Vice Admiral Admiral

This pic is the only good part of this thread, and the only part that doesn't give me a headache!

2. USS Excelsior

USS Excelsior Commodore Commodore

And it would also mean that our Universe must also have a Mirror Universe to it with a Mirror Star Trek show and a Mirror TrekBBS where the members launch cyber attacks against the mods to take their place. And the Administrators have regular female members who are cyber concubines.

And since there are an infinite number of Universes there will be some Universes where the Star Trek show takes place for real with the characters being real, which would also mean that the Mirror Universes would also really exist!

Including NuTrek and NuMirror Trek.

3. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

AWESOME!!!!!

As for this conversation, :rommie:. You lost me at chocolate cake.

4. Lyon_Wonder

Lyon_Wonder Captain Captain

I wonder how much of a badass a Mirror Captain Robau would be?

5. Herkimer Jitty

Herkimer Jitty Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Mirror Gunner's Mate Robau is a pussy.

6. USS Excelsior

That would be Worf's birthday cake. That universe would have to be linked to it's own Mirror Universe, same goes for the yellow cake universe and the painting has moved universe.

Of course in the Borg are everywhere Universe the Mirror equivalent probably wouldn't be any different from it at that point.

7. USS Excelsior

Speaking of Parallel's I imagine that the NuEnterprise-D would have been one of the Enterprises that popped up in that episode with NuPicard who also wasn't killed by the NuBorg.

8. KimMH

KimMH Drinking your old posts Premium Member

*hoping MS knows earth girls are easy!*

9. USS Excelsior

And the NuDS9's NuDefiant would have made an appearance at NuK-7 with the NuTribbles and the NuGrain.

10. Captain MAJ

Captain MAJ Commander Red Shirt

11. USS Excelsior

The NuDefiant that originated from the NuDS9 featuring the NuDominion, the NuWormhole, the NuProphets, and last but not least NuMorn, who we happened to appear in the new movie.

12. USS Excelsior

It has been suggested that the NuTrek Universe started at the time the Narada destroyed the NuKelvin, well it turns out that's not true.

Because NuData would have been transported back to NuSan Francisco in 1893 which would also precipitate the creation of NuGuinan, but that Guinan would be the one that NuData would be familiar with anyway.

The same goes for the 20th Century in shows which feature NuEdith Keeler, NuGary Seven, and the NuProbe with the NuWhales. Also with NuGabriel Bell in 2024.

13. USS Excelsior

Of course since there's no NuMirror Data and no NuMirror Enterprise-D it's unlikely that the NuMirror Universe was created at that point. But would exist by the time of ENT.

Of course with the exception of the NuDefiant the NuMirror Universe at that time would be the same as the Prime Mirror Universe, maybe with another exception of NuFuture Guy and NuDaniels.

14. KimMH

KimMH Drinking your old posts Premium Member

must not forget nuTribbles.

15. USS Excelsior

Upon further thought I think that the NuTrek Universe started at the same time as the Prime Universe actually.

In the NuTrek Universe there would of course be a NuVoyager that would have stumbled across a NuQuinn that would prompt NuQ to appear and in their game of hide and seek NuQuinn would have taken NuVoyager back to the NuBig Bang which would have also taken place in the NuTrek Universe.

16. Tribbles

Tribbles Commander Red Shirt

This. :confused:

I think this thread needs moar pics. That will clear things up. Maybe a diagrams with arrows? Yeah, arrows!

17. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Hmmm... diagrams with arrows...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This isn't quite what Excelsior is talking about -- I think his idea is less the sort of Mirror Universe we've seen before and more a Kaleidoscope Universe, in which everything is reflected many times in absolute symmetry -- but it makes an excuse to bring out the nifty diagrams again. :)

18. Herkimer Jitty

Herkimer Jitty Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In Soviet Timeline, time travels you!

19. Jeri

Jeri Vice Admiral Admiral

The mirror diagram made me :lol: ! I guess I missed that the first time around.

20. USS Excelsior

Having established that the NuTrek Universe started at the time of the NuBig Bang, that presumption is corroborated by what was stated in that Q Civil War episode where he said they didn't come into existence but they always existed.

So if the NuQ Continuum have always existed, they would necessitate having a NuTrek Universe to accommodate them all along, meaning that the NuTrek Universe was created at the same time as the Prime Universe.

And this is where things start getting complicated..................

Since there is a NuMirror Universe that would have it's own NuMirror Q Continuum, they too would have always existed meaning that the NuMirror Universe would have existed since the NuMirror Big Bang also.

Same goes for the Chocolate Cake and Mirror Chocolate Cake Universes and the Chocolate Cake Q Continuum. And also for the Painting Has Moved Universes and the Your Hair And Uniform They Have Changed As Well Universes along with the NuYour Hair And Uniform They Have Changed As Well and the Your Hair And Uniform They Have Changed As Well Q Continuums.

Therefore one can conclude that no Universes just come into existence and all universes started at the time of the big bang. And the 4 universes in question would have all been the same at one time, and then there was a divergence between the mirror universes and the regular universes, but both mirror universes and both regular universes remained the same. And then at a later point they too diverged from each other.

So this debate is finally resolved once and for all and this thread can be stuck and archived for all to see!!!!!!!!