My Star Trek story ideas- New and Fresh Edition!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by You_Will_Fail, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Kaziarl

Kaziarl Commodore Commodore

With all due respect, I'm going to have to side with YWF here. You are being a bit overly aggressive.
    Not really any different then the already magical crystal that allows them to move faster then light. Or a magical radiation that heals them. Or another magic crystal that lets them have visions from non-corporeal entities.
    It is in no way unusual for different people to be working on different things.
    And you are entitled to that opinion. Unfortunately people in general tend to get excessive aggressive and move away from discussing those opinions. YWF has given explanations to your points that are in now way any more of a stretch then what is already in star trek. But you seem set in shooting them down rather then discussing them. I'd probably be defensive too.

In any case, I wish you well and hope you have a nice day. Cheers!

2. Rush Limborg

Rush Limborg Vice Admiral Admiral

Agreed. Admrial2, you do have good points...but I gotta be honest. They won't be taken seriously if you don't tone it down a bit!

3. DodgerFan

DodgerFan Ensign Red Shirt

Wow this has really got me in the mood to write some of my own stories. Clearly there are still original ideas to be had, Hollow image is a great idea.

4. Trelane

Trelane Lieutenant Commander

Loves your ideas, especially DS9 & Hollow Image. Any more that you've got in-development?

DodgerFan: Go for it!