Call of Duty 5 SUCKS! Dont waste your money!

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Lookingglassman, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Angel4576

Angel4576 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

No worries gh4chiefs. I didn't take it personally! ;)

TBH, I think glitching is pretty counter-productive from my experience. I can get a lot more kills inside the map than outside. I've tried the out of the map one on Castle a few times just for novelty value.

I'm not sure that banning people who glitch is the best idea. Surely top of the list should be Treyarch fixing any glitches as soon as they can. They fixed the one on Roundhouse pretty quickly after it came up in Beta, but the Castle and Downfall ones still persist.

The best spot I've found recently is on Airfield. Not a glitch, just a very good kill spot. On top of a post under a awning. Overlooks B and you can see all the way along the narrow strip to B from A. Sat there for the entire game earlier and finished at 19-0. Don't think I'll use that one too often though. Camping's not really my thing, but it was an interesting change. No glitching involved whatsoever, but people still hadn't got a clue where I was.

2. P4CMAN

P4CMAN Ensign Red Shirt

Where is it and how do you get there?

3. Angel4576

The Castle glitch is just to the side of the wall by the bridge next to A on domination.

The good spot on Airfield is close to B.

You Tube will show you exactly where both are.

4. P4CMAN

P4CMAN Ensign Red Shirt

no the one you used for search where you're on a post under an awning, how do you get there?

5. Angel4576

^^ Yeah, that's the one on Airfield. It's near to where B would be on Domination. As I said, You Tube's your best bet for finding the specific spot though. There's a wooden fence with two crates next to it. You jump up onto the first box, and then up onto the second. From there it's another slight jump onto the fence and then you edge along until you're atop the post, under the awning. Great spot.