Star Trek XI - Cheez-It T-Shirts Arrived!

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Garibaldi O'brien, Jul 2, 2009.

1. flightmech73

flightmech73 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

2. KirkusOveractus

KirkusOveractus Commodore Commodore

My daughter's red one came on Friday, and it fit her perfectly! In fact, as soon as I gave her the package to open, she opened the brown paper, then ran upstairs to take off her shirt to put that one on.

Then, yesterday, my blue and gold ones came. I put the blue one on yesterday, and it fits and feels great! Even went out to get gas for the car and stuff while wearing it (hell, I usually wear old baseball jerseys, so why not? It's less garish than some of my jerseys!)

Tonight I'll wear the gold one and make sure it has the same fit and feel. The Franklin Institute is having a Family Trek Night next week, so my daughter and I are going dressed in our new uniforms, and I'll have to see what my wife wants to wear...

(probably a shirt saying, "I'm not with them!")

3. EnsignRicky

EnsignRicky Commodore Commodore

You put your daughter into a red shirt? I'm contacting child services. ;)

4. Cakes488

Cakes488 Commodore Commodore

I have some terrible news. On Monday I filled out my order form for the flash drive, the shirt and the plate...and then I saw it..."Expires June 30th or until supplies last"...I was pissed! I mailed them out anyway on July 6th...do you think they'll still process this if they do in fact have supplies left?

Question in general: How long did it take kelloggs to clear your check?

5. Garibaldi O'brien

Garibaldi O'brien Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

IIRC It took 7-10 days on each cheez-it check from day I mailed to the check showing up cashed on my account.

I am sure they will send it if they have have them.

6. Cakes488

Thank you...and I suggest to everyone who has not mailed their request for this merchandise to do so at once!

7. Jeri

Jeri Vice Admiral Admiral

It's June 30, 2010 on my box of Corn Flakes. I'm looking at it now.

8. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Everyone start breathing again.

9. trampledamage

trampledamage Clone Admiral

And start eating those Corn Flakes again!

10. Jeri

Jeri Vice Admiral Admiral

My husband's in charge of eating one box of corn flakes; I'm wimping out. I'm just going to send them a large sum of money with the order form -- or $9.99, whichever comes first.

Do you know you have to cut up that BEAUTIFUL box to get to the #$%& order form!? I was ticked! The 24-oz. Corn Flakes box is big and has very nice pictures on it. I still managed to find one left last week. The floor display was gone.

I was willing to carefully carve around the token on the back; but the order form is on the inside, facing the front of the box, which is the best part.

11. Garibaldi O'brien

Garibaldi O'brien Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I only sent in one token on each for and ordered 6 shirts, and they have all arrived. I am sure the Chinese fulfillment warehouse manager does not have the cheez-it token counting department. They probably go straight into the drywall maker ;p

12. yamugushi

yamugushi Cadet Newbie

-first post :techman:
    I've put in an order for the shirts as well, I'm getting red and blue. I was just wondering about the sizes, I ordered the XL just to be safe; there was a king kong shirt a few years ago... I ordered a medium it shrunk down to an XS. So I was wondering how the sizes ran because I'm considering ordering the gold one.

BTW it's taking a long time for it to go through, I ordered them about 2 weeks ago and it just showed up on the tracking thing.

13. Cakes488

Oh praise be...praise be! I do want another shirt or 5 really badly...I have soooo many uses for them.

14. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

From reading all the posts it seems like they might be moving them out quicker now than early on. I am hoping that they don't run out before they fill my order.

I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could post a picture of someone wearing the shirt in a less than XL. I ordered an XL b/c i can usually shrink anything down to doll size....

but i plan on sending in an order for 2 more and would really prefer a smaller shirt as long as they are humanly sized...anyone have a pic of you wearing it other than the OP?

15. Yeoman Randi

:rommie::guffaw::lol:
    that was cute!

IF ANYONE RECEIVES NOTIFICATION THAT THE SUPPLY HAS RUN OUT, PLEASE POST. (hoping that doesnt happen for a loooong time)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  16. mechjock

mechjock Cadet Newbie

I ordered the shirt on August 3rd, they cashed my check on September 3rd, Here it is October 28th and STILL NO SHIRT!!!!

How do I get in touch with these guys? Any ideas? HELP!!!!!:confused:

17. Yeoman Randi

I rec'd a post card in the mail.....probably a month or two ago. Anyway, it said they ran out but were having more made...so my shirts would be back ordered until sometime in November....so i'm still waiting.. Not patiently mind you. I freaking check the mailbox everyday like a kid on Christmas morning....

18. Cakes488

Yeah they said around December for me. Seems this promo was extremely popular...of course it was!

I rec'd the "plate" from Eggo's..not to thrilled with that.

19. Yeoman Randi

Good news! Today I received one of the shirts i ordered through Kellogg's. I think i ordered mine using the Crispex order form. I think it was back in July when i placed my order for one shirt...and like, 2 weeks later i put in another order for two more shirts. So today, i rec'd the first shirt.

Like other people have said, the shirt is surprisingly soft. My only "complaint" is that the Federation insignia is what looks like an iron on. I can imagine down the road it ill completely wash off.

Anyway, they are still making and shipping the shirts out, so have no fear! I'm sure you will all start receiving them soon.

Here's the insignia:

[​IMG]

20. barnaclelapse

barnaclelapse Commodore Commodore

I still need to get one of those. I fear I may have to wait for Ebay, although God only knows what kind of nightmare that's bound to be.