Fitted Trek Tee - Would I Look Like a Douche

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by AlphaTrek, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaTrek

AlphaTrek Lieutenant Junior Grade

I learned to use a sewing machine since all my clothes hang off me and make me look fat even though I'm ripped.

I want to alter my Trek shirts so that they show off my guns more (I've been hitting the gym). Would I look like a douche if I did this. Also I could pull in the sides to make my abs stand out.

I can easily copy it to all my other shirts for the same medium size. Should I adjust the sleeves?

The neck looked a little weird but if i had it would look fine...need feedback

[​IMG]

^ Shirts look like that.

2. AlphaTrek

it is sewn in an hourglass currently.

I'm also bringing my pants in and makin skinny jeans...pics maybe to come

3. DBKlingon

DBKlingon Lieutenant

Why don't you just sew some shiny Affliction decals onto it too? Personally, I would go with the original shirts like what Kirk used to wear. That guy was JACKED! And retro stuff is back in style. Those shirts are a little more form fitting than the new style. Then again, is it really retro if the shirt was designed in the 2200's?

I recently got into sewing and I've been sewing some small slits in the back of the shirt to show off my lats and especially my spinal erectors. My spinal erectors look like thick ropes that should be used to tie boats down! And I tapered in the rib section of the shirt and also hemmed in the sleeves so that my massive tris and bis were prominently featured. I got hit on by so many Bajoran women! It was awesome! I'd never gotten laid before, but once I turned my shirt into something that more appropriately displayed my figure, I was beating off all sorts of alien women! I'm a stud now and it's all about the shirt!

4. Avon

Avon Commodore Commodore

a TMP uniform would show everything off.

5. AlphaTrek

^ True but I don't have one. LOL

What is a spinal erector? The only erector I have is in my skinny jeans. I need to hem the sleeves for my bi's. I don't work my tri's so I don't need to show them off (curls for the girls).

Should I just cut the sleeves off completely?

6. DBKlingon

DBKlingon Lieutenant

Cut them off?!?!? Only if you want to look like some egotistical Romulan douchebag! Subtlety is the key. There's nothing subtle about sleeveless uniforms bro! Vents in the back that show off your spinal erectors (aka erector spinae; the muscles that run the length of your spine that puff up like a fucking adder when you do a lot of heavy deadlifts, which by the way is a great exercise for building up your resistance to the Vulcan neck-pinch) are much more subtle. You can just say that they're for keeping cool when on board the Enterprise! Shit, we all know how hot it can get on that Holodeck after awhile.

7. Hallaor

Hallaor Ensign

If you're getting super jacked you should just man up and buy the small size. I mean the mediums were good for draping and hiding the pudge but the smalls will show your new physique right through them. I LOVE a guy whose abs show through his shirt so hawt! I like the idea of the skinny jeans too... do want pics!

8. DBKlingon

DBKlingon Lieutenant

Do I know you? Do you find erector spinae sexy?

9. Hallaor

Hallaor Ensign

Yeah I read the description of what you're doing with yours and it could totally look hawt... as long as the fit was tight enough.

10. DBKlingon

DBKlingon Lieutenant

Oh, it's tight alright. You should see the way the lady Klingons look at me as I get beamed into the room. There's so many skinny nerds at these conventions that when a REAL Klingon walks through the room, showing off his Vulcan neck-pinch-proof traps and his writhing erector spinae that look like huge boa constrictors running out of the base of his skull, the female aliens just go nuts! Even a Vulcan woman threw herself at me. She must have had some Romulan in her. She definitely had some Klingon in her later.....

11. Hallaor

Hallaor Ensign

I have a little Klingon in me...

Some nights more than others.

12. Brother Klingon

Brother Klingon Cadet Newbie

Oh bring your fine ass over here, girl. I'll show you some Klingon!

13. DBKlingon

DBKlingon Lieutenant

The ridges on your forehead are too small for her. She prefers ones that are the size of her wrist or larger.

14. AstroSmurf

AstroSmurf Vice Admiral Admiral

Folks, I would suggest you get back on topic and stop spamming up this thread with veiled sexual innuendo. It will not be tolerated. And since some of you are new I would suggest reading the rules before you make another post.

15. DBKlingon

DBKlingon Lieutenant

Alright, alright. I'll read the rules. Do you happen to have any in Klingon?

Back on topic: so what's the consensus ladies? A fitted, tapered shirt or something a little more retro-looking in a v-neck with horizontal slits cut in the back? And is sleeveless a little too much? Personally, I think sleeveless is definitely a little douchey, but what about cutting the sleeves short, say halfway between the shoulder and the elbow? I know it's not regulation Federation dress-code, but it's just for the purposes of scoring chicks at some of these conventions.

16. Nardpuncher

Nardpuncher Rear Admiral

The shirts in the new movie didn't seem to fit Chris Pine that well, it looked a tad too big for him.
    Maybe you're right, he should be hitting the gym...or he could open his won and call it the "Dammit Gym!"

17. AlphaTrek

Dont you think the tee-shirt sleeves should hug the biceps which they obviously are not?

I am sewing them myself so I can make it any size.

18. DBKlingon

DBKlingon Lieutenant

I think it depends on what look you're going for. Like Nardpuncher said, Pine's was too loose-fitting, and Pine was a total douchebag. So if you want to run the risk of looking like him, then go for the loose look. Or you could neglect your biceps by only blasting them as part of a body split program instead of annihilating them everyday like a good gabroni.

By the way Nardpuncher. Nice avi! Hello Kitty?

19. AlphaTrek

I intern 3x a week and go to school. I live with my parents.....

Going to sew some up to some to be represent the star trek in public with tight becepts!

20. DBKlingon

DBKlingon Lieutenant

Stop trying so hard to fit in with everyone else on here. You don't live with your parents. You live with Seth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.