Star Trek: Specter

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by tnpir4002, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

The first clip is now marked as "private" and I've removed it from my playlist. I'd like it very much if you checked my playlist AFTER GETTING SOME SLEEP to see if it's right. http://startrekreviewed.blogspot.com/2009/06/94.html . Please take care of yourself. Don't make yourself sick over this.

2. tnpir4002

tnpir4002 Commander Red Shirt

@Barb: forgive me a little enthusiasm, last night I was so eager to get the last bits done that I didn't want to stop :) The playlist that you have looks good, just a headsup though that everything (and I do mean everything, including the A/V tests) is coming down in about 72 hours so that the director's cut can be posted.

3. Barbreader

That's both a good head's up and good news. That's very fast to get a 'director's cut.' Good luck with it. Wow, speed!

4. scifib5st

scifib5st Commander Red Shirt

tnpir4002
    Your work looks great. I am woundering if you will have any intentual bloopers at the end of this great work. ala Toy Story or any animated work?
    Again, don't make your self sick with this work. Take a few days to reflect.

5. tnpir4002

Alright guys, headsup: in 24 hours, all video of Specter that's presently available will come down, while I make some last-minute alterations for the Director's Cut. (I won't spoil what's going to be changed but there will be a few)
    So view while you can! At midnight tomorrow night, it all goes away until the director's cut is posted. Spread the word!

6. fleetcaptain

fleetcaptain Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Awesome. Can't wait.

7. tnpir4002

8. Barbreader

Found it... fellow hunters, it's at the very bottom!

9. tnpir4002

10. tnpir4002

11. Barbreader

12. tnpir4002

I actually took that Vimeo clip down just a few minutes ago :) I'm going to section the finished product up into a few Vimeo-sized pieces and then re-upload the whole thing. That'll have to happen over the course of weeks given their upload size limits, but it will happen!

BTW, Barbreader, thought you in particular might want to see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSD8V2XiJVU#t=9m15s

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  13. Barbreader

Wow, you gave my screen name a credit! Thank you! I certainly do not deserve it!

14. fleetcaptain

fleetcaptain Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm about to check it all out myself and can't wait to see what's different.

15. Captain Randy Hall

Captain Randy Hall Commodore Commodore

I've really enjoyed the segments that are now available. They are, as one would say, "fascinating."

16. tnpir4002

Calling all voice actors! Now's your time to shine! See the latest video, Casting Call to Arms, for details!

17. tnpir4002

Alright guys, I can't believe I let myself get talked into this, but just thought everyone might be interested to know a sequel is in the works! Not confirming production plans yet, right now I'm just working up a story and then a script will follow. Assuming I can come up with a story I like, we may just get ourselves a second film! If anyone's got ideas for the next chapter, I'm all ears!

18. Barbreader

Thanks... my idea is, get the voice cast together and finish the first.

19. tnpir4002

@Barb: don't worry, I'm definitely finishing Specter before I jump into producing the next one! I'm working with my voice cast at this very moment, but until I get a full set of recordings there isn't that much I can do.

20. Gul Re'jal

Gul Re'jal Commodore Commodore

Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space
    That's good news! :D

But for now I patiently wait for the final version of the first film :)