Parties to remember.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by K'Ehleyr, May 13, 2011.

1. iguana_tonante

iguana_tonante Admiral Admiral

That'd be my pleasure and my honour, ladies. :D

2. Mary Ann

Mary Ann Knitting is honourable Admiral

I'm also an alcoholic lightweight. One glass of wine and I'm squiffy; a bottle of wine and I'm puking up all my innards. At least I'm a cheap date. ;)

About 20 years ago I attended a bachelorette party at a full-monty strip club. The bride had lived with her fiance for a while already, so when the first stripper bared all and the bride proclaimed "Is that what it's supposed to look like?" none of us other ladies were ever able to look her fiance in the eye again. :lol:

3. K'Ehleyr

K'Ehleyr Commodore Commodore

I'm sooo keeping you to that, kind Sir *cursties with a cheeky smile*

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Oh poor guy, but great story :)

4. K'Ehleyr

Love the stories but we need more ~ let's show the world we are not just geeks and nerds but 'happening party people'!

There is a video of me dancing on FB at a party where I nearly fell into the fishpond... As Pingfah's friend rightly claims, I'd only had one drink too... But it was a good one!

5. iBender

iBender Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Halloween Party 2004, ended with a write off of two cars (Yours truley was one of the drunk drivers), no one got hurt, the cars were write offs, the girl who'se parents owned the cars (Both of them!) were told that somebody broke in their house they intrusted with their teenagers... Got broken into and somebody stolen the keys, only way anyone got out of that one unscaved.) and, we wasn't even at her house because we was at this other girl's other party somewhere else in town. We decided it'll be a good idea to go for a race at 5am after a night of wreckless driving and beer runs.

6. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

My 25th birthday

Wasn't supposed to be a big party at all.. it was mid-week and i had decided that the next day, on my birthday, i'd work a double shift to get some extra cash so i wanted a low key gathering of friends.

We met at an irish pub in the evening and by 11pm most had left due to it being a work day next day. I was left with two buddies and we decided to hit another bar.. at this point we were still quite ok, not too boozed up.

This is the progression of the night in short

- got stone drunk in the 2nd bar

- hit on some girls and invited them to party with us us (sadly they declined :()

- at around 1am i loudly and proudly exclaimed "I Want to see some tits!!!". To facilitate that we got into the car of one of our buddies (damn was that irresponsible of us!) and drove through the city to the red light district

- waiting to make a right turn at a crossing i noticed a cop car to our left.. moron that i am i said to my guys "Don't look left!" and they promptly did and the cops looked right and saw 3 guys in a car looking at them at 1:30 in the middle of the week in an otherwise empty part of town

- they pulled us over, we had to identify ourselves and the driver lost his license for a month due to drunk driving

- hardcore warriors that we were we still didn't stop the party.. went by tram to my old school, bought some sixpacks and a kind of mix vodka/sweet drink on the way and continued to drink until about 7am (several times puking in front of my school)

- stumbled home on foot (usually about 15 minutes by foot from school to my home) praying that no friends of my parents would see me like this and report to my parents

- got up in my appartment, puked into the toiled and went to bed at around 8am, woke up at around 1pm feeling like shit but having to go to work

- At around 3pm walked into the office looking like a zombie. my colleagues remarking i looked like shit (thanks.. knew that already and felt like it) i walked into the server room, wanted to walk straight but drifted to the right (god was i still hammered)

- luckily when the day shift left i got a few hours of sleep but being unsuccessful to unload the 2nd shift on someone else i had to slog through the night but having slept a little bit and eaten something i came to my senses

Best birthday ever! :lol:

7. Captain Ice

Captain Ice Cookie Constructor Admiral

Getting Captain Ice on to the naughty list
    My worst one started as a group of friends/coworkers going to a Chamber of Commerce mixer. Next thing I knew, I was waking up at 6am on a friend's couch. All I know is that we wound up at 3 bars, somehow switched one of their cars for mine (though I do remember I was not driving it), and that we got thrown out of one of the bars when one of my friends puked by the front door.

What I remember drinking: 2 Rum & Cokes, one JD&Coke, one MGD, and 7 half yards of Guiness....

8. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

When I was in high school our parties consisted of drinking mint tea and discussing Margaret Atwood. I believe sometimes we made popcorn.

When I lived in London I was invited to just one party, a dress up, at which I was the only person who was actually in costume. I had been there for 5 minutes when I was suddenly violently ill. I tried to convince the people in the queue for the toilet that I needed to cut in front of them and was told "no". I rushed into a bedroom in the house and vomited all over the floor and then collapsed, having to that date the worst intestinal pain of my life. I was led out to the street and a taxi was called, I remember laying on the footpath in the middle of London and hearing someone trying to convince the taxi driver to take me. I was returned home and spent several days in bed with severe food poisoning.

I guess I missed the boat on parties like the ones described. We do have massive xmas pissups though.

9. think

think Like Spock Premium Member

one party just keeps coming into my mind ,, you know the one where I thought I could handle any amount of lsd and alcohol at the same time while smoking as much pot as I could.. and then ending up somewheres nude with these girls trying to put clothes on me.. thinking about what to ask God as some had invited God to the party as well. forgetting who I was or where I was just could I have some more of that 'stuff' that was making this happen. LOL

10. Kirkman1987

Kirkman1987 Commodore Commodore

I have wonderful memories from a drunken high school party I attended with a few friends. This was my first time drinking heavily and I was not terribly mature either. Long story short, I publicly received oral sex by a campfire in view of a dozen people. I couldn't resist a drunken stranger who said "you're really tall" and then started grabbing at my legs. a bit later, being really amused by this guy whose pants were sagging in the extreme, I took the shovel from the fire and lightly touched his bum with it. He jumped in the air like a cricket and I laughed like a madman. Amazingly, this didn't start a fight and through the wonders of booze, He and I had laughs about it later.

11. K'Ehleyr

See we're not all nerds we rock :D

Apart from teacake, who admittedly was poorly so is excused :lol:

12. 1001001

1001001 Serial Canon Violator Moderator

Well, I lived in a fraternity house in the 80's, so....

:lol:

You can just let your imagination run with that, and you'd probably be half right.

:beer:

13. SmoothieX

SmoothieX Vice Admiral Admiral

I have a metabolic condition that keeps me on the straight and narrow, but had some good times in college. Nothing earth shattering, just drinking too much and being silly with friends.

14. WillsBabe

WillsBabe Vice Admiral Admiral

I've been to some hellish parties over the years - admittedly more of them in the distant past now! :lol: I can remember one memorable convention party, the morning after, people coming up to me and expressing surprise that I was still alive! :lol: More recently (and far more sedately) I can remember my 40th and getting well squiffy of Mumm Champagne and New Years Eve a few years back making my way home with balloons, shoes lost in the hotel we were partying at, and a bottle of champagne to accompany me on my barefoot journey home!

15. Theodore Jay Miller

Theodore Jay Miller Commodore Newbie

When my sister was getting married, I went to her fiance's bachelor party, at a strip club. I left early with my brother, and we had a nice discussion of economics instead. I'm not so much a party animal as a party vegetable.

16. Lindley

Lindley Moderator with a Soul Premium Member

That's all? Around here it would be 12 months for DUI, 6 months if you bargained it to a Reckless. Your friend got off easy.

17. SmoothieX

SmoothieX Vice Admiral Admiral

^I've never been to a strip club or a bachelor party.

I eschewed the idea of a bachelor party when my time came because the person I wanted to spend time with the most was inherently not invited.

18. think

think Like Spock Premium Member

19. 1001001

1001001 Serial Canon Violator Moderator

Awww. That's adorable.

:barf:

:lol:

20. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Well done. :techman: