This is silly...

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Overgeeked, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overgeeked

Overgeeked Captain Captain

M'Sharak: read what Akiraprise wrote again. He closed the first thread because it became a debate concerning the morality of piracy. Which is exactly why I started a new thread and asked that there be no debate. If there's no debate concerning the topic, then it shouldn't be an issue, and therefore no need to close the thread.

The second thread contained no debate as to the topic, and therefore shouldn't have been closed.

This is a public forum, and I will post the public results of the public survey to the public forum, not PM a single mod or PM everyone who wants to know. The entire point of this is to get the information out there, not to hide it or pretend it doesn't exist.

Oh, and I can't PM for another week. I'm still new.

The survey's still up.

2. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

^A word of advice - a lot of the moderators on this board are somewhat overreactive and quick to tell you what a bad mood they're in as an excuse for such. They aren't going to put up with you starting a third thread on this.

3. Crusher Disciple

Crusher Disciple Admiral Admiral

As this is a fan site about Paramount's intellectual property, a discussion on pirating the movie really isn't going to go down very well.

4. Overgeeked

Overgeeked Captain Captain

^ Which is exactly why it isn't a discussion, nor was it meant to be a discussion. Simply a gathering and presentation of information.

5. Cakes488

Cakes488 Commodore Commodore

:nyah:you're gonna get in trouble....you're gonna get in trouble!!!!!!! :nyah:

6. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

Overgeeked, you can put the link in your signature, and when the survey is complete, show the link to the results as well. That might work.

J.

7. JustKate

JustKate Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Sure. But what makes you think people would pay attention to your request? They might at first, but sooner or later, somebody would make a crack and then somebody else would react, and then...and then...and then...

This way, people are still directed to your survey but there's no debate. Everybody wins.

8. Michael

Michael Good Bad Influence Moderator

Why can't the thread stay closed then? I'm sure the mods were going to re-open it for you to post the results of the poll.

9. Akiraprise

Akiraprise To Ꝏ & BEYOND! Moderator

I would have posted the results in your original thread and reopened it when the poll is completed. I still will. But do not start another thread on this or you'll be getting a spamming warning.

This is a great idea.

I still will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.