How many women has Kirk kissed/slept with?

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Luther Sloan, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutal Strudel

Brutal Strudel Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Christopher provided the facts and figures. Luther Sloan provided the illustrations.

2. Luther Sloan

Luther Sloan Captain Captain

Rob:
    provided one of the women that you see on the list (Deela).

Christopher:
    provided about 96% of the women that you see on the list and grouped them into categories. He also inspired the direction of some of Luther Sloan's wording within his post, too.

Pauln6:
    provided 1 of the women on the list (Antonia).

A Beaker Full of Death:
    confirmed that Ruth probably slept with Kirk.

Memory Alpha:
    provided about 80% of the facts and figures.

Luther Sloan (Me):
    provided 20% of additional wording or facts. He also, slightly re-categorized the list, numbered them, and came up with a new total. Furthermore, he contributed 4 women on the list (Miramanee, Carol Marcus, Gillian Taylor, and Gaila). In addition he saved, resized, and uploaded the images, as well.

Google Images and Photobucket:
    actually provided and hosted the actual images for Luther Sloan.

Trekbbs:
    Provided the forums of which Christopher & Luther Sloan's posts on Kirk's conquests was able to exist for the public eye to see in the first place.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  3. Green Shirt

Green Shirt Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Now I'm really confused!!! :eek:

4. Brutal Strudel

You won't be after tonight's episode of Soap!

5. Kagan

Kagan Commodore Commodore

What?!?! What about my scaled score idea?!?!

6. Luther Sloan

Actually Luther Sloan (Me) was trying to point out that it was Memory Alpha that provided the majority of the thoughts and words within Luther Sloan's post. That's why there was an additional post in breaking it down to explain it that way.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  7. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Romulan Curmudgeon Administrator

And people wonder why Trekkies can't get laid. :rolleyes:

Squabbling over stupidities like this.

If guys had acted like that around me when I was young, I'd have been like "later!" and I AM a Trekkie.

8. Kagan

Kagan Commodore Commodore

And I thought it was because no woman wanted to come back to my parents' basement...where I live. :confused:

9. Luther Sloan

T'Bonz:

There is nothing wrong with pointing out the truth. Even in a minor or petty issue. I have been raised to believe that no topic should be shied away from if it can lead to something positive or good.

Also, I am not on a first time date with a girl, either. I am on forum. This is not a dating site or a place to pick up girls. At least I don't think it is. I am here to talk Trek. If someone gives me poop or an attitude I am going to either stand up for myself or ignore their stupidity (depending on the discussion).

So revealing the truth or standing up for myself on a forum has no real bearing on how I act in the real world. Comparing the two is like comparing chocolate with dirt.

Besides, I am a kind and caring guy who is already in a committed relationship with a loving woman. I also think my girl and I look quite attractive, too. Not to be boastful or anything. We also don't get caught up on the little things, either. We are just laid back and cool with one another.

In other words, if someone attacks me. I will defend myself or ignore them. If someone praises or compliments me. I will do the same in kind. There just seems to be a lot of unneeded hostility going on here (when their is a better way to handle it then insult people or make fun of them).

In my opinion that has never been the Star Trek or Starfleet way.

So please don't take this the wrong way. I actually want to make peace and not war with you or anyone.

Sincerely,

~J.

10. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

I think you just affirmed her point.

11. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

If Janice Lester kissed Arthur Coleman while inhabiting Kirk's body, does that count towards Kirk's kissing record?

And does Kirk holding hands with Spock in the corridor while in Lester's body count towards Kirk's hand holding record?

12. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

Eewww! :eek:

13. Luther Sloan

Warped 9:

No, I proved just the opposite if you actually read between the lines within my post. Also, I was telling the truth. There is nothing wrong with that. But you and her can believe whatever you want.

Anyways, lets get back on topic please. This thread is not about what would turn off a woman on a forum versus real life.

T-Girl:

Yeah, sorry. I would personally say no to that (even if it did happen). Kirk wouldn't be Kirk if he didn't have both his mind and his body.

In fact, just in case you were wondering: I simply included the Kirk from the other alternate time line because it is essentially the same Kirk we know of from the Prime time line but with a slightly different history.

But that's just me.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  14. Green Shirt

Sure they can. Just hang out at the Wild Wild West.org forum, its full of frustrated females (and a few guys) who worship "RC and RM". :)

15. Brutal Strudel

Yowch!

Meeeee-OW!

16. Captain Robert April

Captain Robert April Vice Admiral Admiral

From my late, lamented AOL webpage:

17. Green Shirt

Smart money says "no". ;)

18. indranee

indranee Vice Admiral Admiral

three. at the most, four.

19. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Three confirmed onscreen (Drusilla, Miramanee, Deela), but I'm sure there was more because he was about to go (together with Bones and Scotty) looking for women on the planet at the end of Wolf In the Fold, and I'm pretty sure that they weren't looking to make conversation with them. Then there are 4 or 5 "possibly maybes" (Lenore, Elaan...), keeping in mind the 1960s TV censorship. We also got to meet 3 of his former lovers in the show (plus one in the movies) and had one or two mentioned (depending on whether Ruth was a lover or just someone he had a crush on).

That's hardly an incredibly high number for a single guy in his 30s. I am guessing that the legend about Kirk sleeping with a woman in every episode came to be because there were quite a few episodes in which Kirk flirts with a woman/kisses a woman, for whatever reason, especially in seasons 2 and 3. Kirk wasn't portrayed as a womanizer, but he was portrayed as a guy who is irresistible to many women. Still, hardly to all the women in TOS, and in fact Spock, McCoy, Scotty and Chekov got a good deal of romance as well. Kirk seemed particularly irresistible to various alien women and human women who didn't serve on Enterprise, while, interestingly, apart from Rand no other woman serving on Enterprise ever showed any romantic interest in him, usually preferring Spock or villains of the week, occasionally some other male crewmember like Bones or Chekov. ;)

20. Pauln6

Pauln6 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Apart from Dr Helen Noel but originally she was going to be Rand and they back-pedalled because they thought the episode would bring the frisson between Kirk and Rand too out in the open too early on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.