HAHA! I have partly solved the mystery of women...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Plecostomus, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryton

Kryton Admiral Admiral

That is the question.

2. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

We very rarely, if ever, do know what we did.

3. JonathonWally

JonathonWally Admiral Admiral

I pre-emptivly appologize and offer you these flowers and chocolates as a token to you.

4. Australis

Australis Writer - Australis Admiral

Oh, maaaan! Now that you've revealed it, and we know it... they're going to change it all!! We'll have to start from scratch!

O, maaaaaaan!...

5. StarMan

StarMan Vice Admiral Admiral

We've all been down that path, friend.

6. Deckerd

Deckerd Fleet Arse Premium Member

I AM Catherine Weaver.

7. Crusher Disciple

Crusher Disciple Admiral Admiral

Nom nom nom....

But that still doesn't change what you did. And you know what it was. :mad:

8. TerriO

TerriO Writer-type human Premium Member

Men will never figure it out. The sooner they accept that women are the superior gender, the sooner we'll know world peace.

Think about it, the human race would die off if there were no women. No reproduction, no children. Guys, can you envision any males willing to be pregnant if science were to come up with a way for it to happen regularly? Men would probably be even more aggressive and territorial from pent-up sexual frustration, leading to more wars and faster dying off of the species.

No men? There's got to be enough sperm in sperm banks nowadays to allow for a continuation of the human species. Between that and the frozen embryos, we're virtually guaranteed to continue. Most women don't seem to have the need to prove whose is bigger. And we've got plenty of sexual outlets that men wouldn't even get a rise out of. War? Why kill people we'd just have to get pregnant to replace? I mean, seriously, why go through the nine months of hormonal torture and eighteen years of child rearing just for one soldier in a war? The investment of time and energy to give birth to and raise one soldier to die in battle is just not worth the ROI. :vulcan:

Again, men will never figure it out. If you did, we'd have to kill you all off and start over. Quite frankly, I've got better things to do with my time. ;)

9. SPOCKED

SPOCKED Admiral Premium Member

TerriO, isn't that an early Roddenberry script? ;)

10. TerriO

You think I follow Roddenberry? ;)

11. Neroon

Neroon Mod of Balance Moderator

And this is an example, class ... of what we call fighting fire with fire.

:rommie:

12. Mark de Vries

Mark de Vries Commodore Commodore

Even when we did do it.

13. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

I'm really glad you put a smiley after that or I'd be reporting my second moderator in the space of two days.

14. Plecostomus

Plecostomus Commodore

No, I pissed off the phone-clerk. All the OTHER women I encountered throughout the day seemed to be pre-pissed-off before I even got there. Ergo, my conclusion that they must be wired together somehow. :D

15. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Caped Trek Mod Admiral

THAT had the capacity to hurt your feelings?? You must not be married.

I've gotten in trouble before for things I've done in my wife's dreams. And far too often, a disagreement between the two of us ends with her saying "You've gotta sleep sometime..." :lol:

I choose to take such things humorously, because, as with many couples, I give as good as I get.

We have a small plaque on the wall:

"Marriage is made in Heaven. So is thunder and lightning."

;)

16. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

If I'd thought she meant it seriously, and I hope she didn't, I'd wonder how it fits with the latest edict that we're not allowed to discuss "hot-button" political subjects in Misc.

17. TerriO

If gender discrimination is a hot-button political topic, take it up with the rest of the thread. Because I'm sensing some issues with taking it versus dishing it out since I posted that. :vulcan:

What, it's okay for men to rag on women and be completely chauvinistic in here, but when a woman actually gives reasoning why the world might be better off without men and the human race would probably die off without women, it's suddenly a "hot-button" topic for some folks?

18. Plecostomus

Plecostomus Commodore

Well I am a highly aggressive manly-man... and even I know that my function is little more than a mobile DNA storage and high-pressure injection pump.

My wife on the other hand... she's a portable genetic sequencing and recombination computer with a long-term incubator and life-support system built in.

...I got the easy part no doubt there. So a bit of good-natured ragging is acceptable.

Lets keep this thread humorous as I intended, if you have a beef please use the report function and the support forums, please?

19. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

Have I "dished it out" ? Like fuck I have. All I've done is call people like you on your attitude. You think gender discrimination is bad ? Try not discriminating yourself.

Sorry, but if I'd posted anything close to what you just did I'd be kicked out of here so fast I wouldn't know what hit me.

You say women would be okay because the sperm banks are full ? I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you.

Now I know what I know about the moderation of this board from yesterday's friendly little incident with Cardinal Biggles, I won't bother flagging your post because I know for damned sure it won't do any good.

For what it's worth, Plecostomus, I'm sorry TerriO couldn't keep her apparent misandry to herself.

20. Plecostomus

Plecostomus Commodore

Ah, Hermiod, could you tone it down just a bit? Please?

It's ok to disagree but this is going just a wee bit too far. Take it to PM or email or Skype or something, lets not go into potential warning territory please. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.